_____Started blogging since October 2012 (and I still have no idea why I'm doing this)
Thefaultsinourwallflowers 300 followers giveaway!
- No giveaway blogs
- Has to be following me…i will check!
- Reblogs and Likes BOTH count
- You can reblog as many times as you like, but please don’t spam your followers!
- Winner will be chosen through a randomiser
- This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL because of book depository
- If you want another book in that series, thats fine by me
- You need to be willing to give me your address
- If you have any questions please ask!
- Giveaway ends the 1st August 2014!
- MAY THE ODDS BE FOREVER IN YOUR FAVOR!
Updated my blog (again!!)
Hello to the new updates tab located at the right side of my blog hehehe
>happy june first!!
>I’ll drown you guys with bullets of May
>go the chance to commute all by myself!! (aaaaah)
>went on an unexpected adventure
> Review classes were awesome.
>Still nervous about entrance exams
>1D IN MANILA FOR 2 DAYS JBCDABCBSCJDSB (sorry)
>still, my month was composed of the internet (w/c explains the laptop and cp picture hehehe)
>SCHOOL IN 9 DAYS
>MY THINGS ARE READY
>I’m not yet ready
>S E N I O R Y E A R
>oh and a new book to read YAY
Have a slendid June everyone!! :-)
In a few weeks (days, for some), we’ll be headed back to our usual routine. Waking up as early as 4 or 5 am, preparing for school and sitting on a chair, listening to the teacher for 9 hours. It may sound boring, well actually it is. But of course in between those, we have activities and classes that could highlight the school year.
This coming school is quite scary yet exciting. SENIOR YEAR. The year everyone is waiting for. New experiences, new challenges and new learnings headed. I can’t actually describe my feelings. Hoping everything will be alright. xx
This post was supposedly for last Tuesday but then I forgot :-(
Good evening! xx